Power Packages For Brokers

Below you will discover a full range of packages to suit the needs of any broker.

Basic Package | $250 +GST

Supporting brokers with administrative support only, including no customer communication. Perfect for the broker looking to maintain a direct client relationship throughout the entire loan process.

Advanced Package | $350 +GST

Supporting brokers with advanced administration support, including maintaining customer communication. Perfect for the broker seeking streamlined customer contact throughout the process.

Superior Package | $450 +GST

Supporting brokers with pre and post submission tasks, including maintaining customer communication. Perfect for the broker whose primary focus is new business.

Additional Services

Re-work | $150+GST

Re-work due to the file needing to be re-submitted for the following reasons:

A re-work is an additional cost on top of the existing package the Broker has selected and will be applied when the broker advises us to start to re-work the file.


You are required to pay 25% of the package cost on receipt of the application and the remaining 75% is payable upon conversion.

Conversion | $100

Pre-approval to formal approval conversion.

The additional cost will be applied when a pre-approval needs to be converted to a formal approval once a property has been located and a contract of sale provided. This cost is in addition to the Basic & Advanced package cost which will have already been invoiced previously. Pre-approval conversion is included in the Superior package.

SMSF, Commercial | $100

The Broker will select their preferred package, however due to the complexity and volume of documents required, an additional fee will be charged.

Insurance Policy Processing | POA

Quoting and processing of life/risk insurance policies after the Broker has completed the fact find and compliance requirements. This service includes client communication to obtain information requested by the insurer.

Applicable policies: Life Insurance, Income protection, Trauma insurance, TPD Insurance.

Note: This is an administration service and strictly a no advice basis.

For Consumers

Are you looking for Mortgage Finance, Commercial Finance, Asset Finance or LIfe Risk Insurance? Contact us by hitting the button below and we will put you in touch with an Accredited Finance Consultant or Insurance Broker.

We collect this information in accordance with our Private Policy.

Other Services

Administration support for Insurance processing including Life Insurance, TPD, Trauma and Income Protection.